Thursday, November 17, 2005

so cold

Every time things seem hunky dory for a while a sudden shift occurs which makes me realize I don't know anything. Today it's really really cold and that did it. I painted some window frames outside for a couple of hours until my hands got chapped and red, even though I was wearing gloves.

I got a rush of inspiration and joy the other day because I thought of a performance I wanted to do. All day i thought about it and wrote about it. Thinking about the performance made me think of where to perform it, which led me to wanting to organize a massive arty party event for maybe new year's. So I'm on the lookout for potential spaces, even though there's a part of me that's really negative about living here and I'm not sure the people here deserve my hard work. That's just because i don't have any friends, though. Anyway it's nice to have an idea.

So I'm going to throw my whole self into translating some Spanish stories and maybe the mood will clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home